Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring is here!

... and so am I. I can't believe that I haven't blogged since March, I really do suck at this.

Well, a few things are new and I will try to catch up on them all in this post.

We have a new member to our family ... a frog-eyed gecko. Ollie bought him and he is pretty darn cute (besides the gross fact that he eats live crickets - Yuck!)He let little brother Denver name him and Denver came up with the name "Boat" (rolling eyes) but I was able to convince him that we could call him "Bo" for short! So here is the little guy ...


On May 2nd we had Denver's Birthday party (I can't believe my little man is 4) He had a few friends over and they all had fun being Super Heroes (Denver wanted The Incredibles theme). They ate The Incredibles cake, and bashed at a Pinata (would have been bashing at it all day had my friend Colinda not told me about the strings to pull LOL)then they had to complete a Super Hero's training course ... they all loved this and were rewarded with masks, emblems and medals at the end. Then I sent all the kids home filled up with cake, ice cream and candy!!






Thought I'd share a picture of my handsome son .... LOL!


A few weeks ago my poor Denver fell down the deck stairs and landed on his eye (he gets his coordination from his dad!!) here are the results of the fall



Gotta love living in the country ... this is what was swimming in our pond last week. Momma ducks and her four babies.



Well, I think that is enough for now .... be back in another few months!! LOL

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You crack me up!! LOL "See ya in a few months"! Ha ha!