Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ready for Summer

Seriously is this winter ever going to end?? Enough already!

I am so ready for the heat of summer. Ollie's hockey is winding down (not sure if he's made the playoffs yet or not), I have signed Denver up for soccer (he wants to make sure he plays with little kids - not mean big kids like Ollie! LOL), the snow around the pool is melting (you can now tell there is a pool there), the pot holes on the road are the size of craters .... yes, I believe summer is on it's way!

I wish I had a completely exciting life and had lots of things to say on here, but the reality of it is that I am at home all day everyday ... my most exciting part of the day is watching the dust bunnies under the couch! A few of my friends are bloggers, and their blogs always seem to be so interesting. I need a life!!

Well, yesterday was March 2nd ... it was the 8 year anniversary of my brother Liam passing away. For those that didn't know him, he was a wonderful person and didn't deserve to be taken at such a young age. He is missed by all that knew and loved him.

And in closing today, a picture of my Dierky wearing the shirt that my Mum agrees with! "I'm Grandma's Payback" (although I was an angel!!)

1 comment:

Nicki Independent Arbonne Consultant said...

Love Dierky's shirt!! That is definitely a shirt my mom would have gotten for one of the kids! It would have been Cody, he is the crazy firecracker.

I hope that yesterday was an OK day for you and you were able to smile just thinking about your brother! I know he is smiling down at you!

My life is ANYTHING but exciting, so it isn't my blog you are talking about. Must be Sherry's!